WTB: Dun or Dun Laced Wyandotte Bantams

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by faerielady, Sep 29, 2011.

1. faerielady

faerielady Songster

Sep 10, 2009
    Oklahoma
    I'm looking for dun or dun laced Wyandotte bantam pullets. If dun laced, will take a roo/cockerel and a pullet/hen (a pair). If dun, I'd like two pullets.

I live in Oklahoma. Will pay shipping.

2. Quote:I should have some hatching eggs for sale next spring (dun laced).

Thanks!

3. faerielady

faerielady Songster

Sep 10, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Quote:I should have some hatching eggs for sale next spring (dun laced).

Thanks!

I'm looking for birds because I don't hatch. Thanks though!

4. Quote:I should have some hatching eggs for sale next spring (dun laced).

Thanks!

I'm looking for birds because I don't hatch. Thanks though!

Oh okay. Let me know if you find any--because I'm also looking for more...but I'll be hatching out as many as I can as well. [​IMG]

Thanks!

5. faerielady

faerielady Songster

Sep 10, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Quote:I used an incubator several times. Followed directions to the letter, lots of advice and such by local hatching gurus... never had a successful hatch. It was really discouraging... I ended up giving back the incubator I borrowed and swearing off the whole deal.

In the spring if I rent space in a friend's incubator I'll get on the waiting list for your dun laced if there are any available. I'll also let you know if I find any.

6. Quote:I used an incubator several times. Followed directions to the letter, lots of advice and such by local hatching gurus... never had a successful hatch. It was really discouraging... I ended up giving back the incubator I borrowed and swearing off the whole deal.

In the spring if I rent space in a friend's incubator I'll get on the waiting list for your dun laced if there are any available. I'll also let you know if I find any.

Cool. Thanks!

Oh--don't any of your cochins go broody? I've found broody hens to be the best incubators! [​IMG]

7. faerielady

faerielady Songster

Sep 10, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Quote:I just got them on Saturday... so I have no idea about their broody tendencies. I'm really hoping that one of them goes broody AND that there are available eggs when they do. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by