WTB: Dun or Dun Laced Wyandotte Bantams

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by faerielady, Sep 29, 2011.

1. faerielady

faerielady Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2009
    Oklahoma
    I'm looking for dun or dun laced Wyandotte bantam pullets. If dun laced, will take a roo/cockerel and a pullet/hen (a pair). If dun, I'd like two pullets.

I live in Oklahoma. Will pay shipping.

2. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Quote:I should have some hatching eggs for sale next spring (dun laced).

Thanks!

3. faerielady

Sep 10, 2009
    Oklahoma

Thanks!

I'm looking for birds because I don't hatch. Thanks though!

4. Rare Feathers Farm

Thanks!

I'm looking for birds because I don't hatch. Thanks though!

Oh okay. Let me know if you find any--because I'm also looking for more...but I'll be hatching out as many as I can as well. [​IMG]

Thanks!

5. faerielady

Sep 10, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Quote:I used an incubator several times. Followed directions to the letter, lots of advice and such by local hatching gurus... never had a successful hatch. It was really discouraging... I ended up giving back the incubator I borrowed and swearing off the whole deal.

In the spring if I rent space in a friend's incubator I'll get on the waiting list for your dun laced if there are any available. I'll also let you know if I find any.

6. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:I used an incubator several times. Followed directions to the letter, lots of advice and such by local hatching gurus... never had a successful hatch. It was really discouraging... I ended up giving back the incubator I borrowed and swearing off the whole deal.

In the spring if I rent space in a friend's incubator I'll get on the waiting list for your dun laced if there are any available. I'll also let you know if I find any.

Cool. Thanks!

Oh--don't any of your cochins go broody? I've found broody hens to be the best incubators! [​IMG]

7. faerielady

Sep 10, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Quote:I just got them on Saturday... so I have no idea about their broody tendencies. I'm really hoping that one of them goes broody AND that there are available eggs when they do. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by