1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB- EE hens/ Faverolles/ Marans Nor Ca, OR, or WA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by monkeyspinner, Apr 22, 2009.

1. monkeyspinner

monkeyspinner Out Of The Brooder

Apr 22, 2009
    Arcata, CA
    I live in Nor Ca... I am looking for 3EE hens a year or under , or the same of Marans ( not Cukoo) or Faverolles ( any Variety).

I am willing to Drive to OR or know someone in WA who could bring them to me.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2009
  2. Sierra pachie bars

Sierra pachie bars Queen of the Lost

Nov 8, 2008
    I have one EE hen I am looking to find home. She looks like a RIR yellow legs and all but she lays a larger size pale green egg. She is one of my best layers, but I am downsizing and getting ready to start hatching new babies for next spring. You may have her for free. I also have another few that I am looking to find homes for but they aren't EE's and lay Brown.

3. cariboujaguar

cariboujaguar Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 14, 2009
    Mississippi
    wow I'm the opposite! live in WA heading to S Cali in June... let us know if you need chickens brought down... I'm looking for marans/wellies/orphs or barnies [​IMG] you help me look I'll help you!

4. monkeyspinner

Apr 22, 2009
    Arcata, CA
    Thanks. I will haven't had much luck but well see [​IMG]

5. calgal98

calgal98 Chillin' With My Peeps

how many chicks are you guys looking for?

6. cariboujaguar

cariboujaguar Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 14, 2009
    Mississippi
    I want around 30 but it ends up running somewhere between $300-$500 for good quality marans or wellies and I simply can not afford that so I decided to just get whatever breed I can afford... I care more about quality genetics then the actual breed, I love all chickens [​IMG]

7. calgal98

calgal98 Chillin' With My Peeps

I got some Wellies, Cuckoo's and EE's from a feedstore locally. I also have an order coming in a couple of weeks from McMurray...if they do indeed arrive. I could spare a couple of each, but not much more. If you can't find what you want drop me a pm and let me know. I'm in the Modesto area.

8. monkeyspinner

Apr 22, 2009
    Arcata, CA
    Do you have adult hens of marans or EE? Like three or two EE and a marans that are laying?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by