WTB eggs in West GA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chantay, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Chantay

Chantay Out Of The Brooder

Mar 13, 2009
    Carrollton, GA
    I am looking for a few eggs to put under my broody hen. I am looking for any of the following breeds:

Silkie
    Frizzle
    Cochin
    Polish
    Sultan
    Houdan
    Crevecoeur

Thank you!

Chantay

2. newnanchic

newnanchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    Hello !!! I am in Newnan Ga and I am sorry I do not have those breeds listed I have Buff Orp, DOminques, RIR, and Black Copper Marans . Nancy ( Bargain) on here is in Bowdon Ga and real close to you has many more varieties that I do . YOu nmight try sending her a pm to see if she has any of the varieties that you are looking for lockedhearts has chickens as well and is in West Ga. Good Luck !!

3. Chantay

Chantay Out Of The Brooder

Mar 13, 2009
    Carrollton, GA
    Thanks Newnanchic! I already have all of the breeds that you mentioned except dominques and I have a few of each of Ms. Nancy's as well.

4. mylittlezoo

mylittlezoo Poppy Creek Farm

Mar 16, 2009
    GA
    Flightsoffancy has some gorgeous Silkies and Cochins, and I think she has a Polish too! ... you might try her. She's in North GA. [​IMG]

5. FlightsofFancy

FlightsofFancy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2008
    Canton, GA
    Quote:Why Thank you, MLZ! Here is a list of what I have....

I have Silkie- Calico roo over SQ Buff hens, makes a buff partridge, and BBS Bantam Cochins

Pictures on my website www.flightsoffancyfarm.com

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
  6. wsmoak

wsmoak Chillin' With My Peeps

7. ILOVEFRIZZLES

ILOVEFRIZZLES Red Roof Hens

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    Quote:thank you wsmoak glad your chick are doing great. I have some of the breed and I have alot of chicks.

8. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I'm going to save the link for this posting! Some of my favorite folks and I know all of you....Don't let me slight other BYC friends or Georgians, but nice to see you all.
    Have a blessed day.

Nancy
    http://thegarryfarm.webs/com/

Also, if you know anyone looking for licensed farm milk, chemical free squash, green beans (rattlesnake) or silver queen corn, send them our way....!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by