WTB Eggs - Silver Laced Wyandotte & Blue/Tinted layers

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by MomMommyMamma, Oct 26, 2010.

1. MomMommyMamma

MomMommyMamma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2010
    West Virginia
    I have some hatching eggs coming late this week and thought if anyone had just a few Silver Laced Wyandotte or layers of blue or green eggs I could add to the incubator, that would be lovely. Just looking for a few extras. Trying to put together a colorful egg basket. And, I've always wanted a SLW. [​IMG]
    If you have a few eggs to spare please message me the cost of the eggs + shipping to 25313.
    Thank You!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2010
  2. Chickenshark

Chickenshark Out Of The Brooder

Aug 20, 2010
    Some Ocean
    posted under wrong username [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 27, 2010
  3. grambysfarm

grambysfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2010
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    Quote:I have some silver laced wyandottes and some ameraucanas. The only thing is that the wyandottes have just started laying and so what I have right now are "pullet eggs". My ameraucanas haven't started laying yet but shouldn't be too long. If you don't get any other responses let me know and maybe I can send some SLW in a month or two once the eggs get normal size. The ameraucanas ??? sometime later.

4. MomMommyMamma

MomMommyMamma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2010
    West Virginia
    Quote:I have some silver laced wyandottes and some ameraucanas. The only thing is that the wyandottes have just started laying and so what I have right now are "pullet eggs". My ameraucanas haven't started laying yet but shouldn't be too long. If you don't get any other responses let me know and maybe I can send some SLW in a month or two once the eggs get normal size. The ameraucanas ??? sometime later.

How nice! I will keep you in mind. I have not heard from anyone else yet. Though there is a breeder in my area w/ Ameraucanas. I haven't heard back from her yet if she has any to spare. I should see her later today.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by