WTB -- Exhibition Chicks for 4Her -- Needed ASAP!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by WindDancer, Jan 16, 2011.

1. WindDancer

WindDancer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2009
    Farmer City, IL
    We have been looking for a few weeks now for some nice Exhibition Quality chickens for my 11 yr old to show. We do not want Hatchery chicks (having too much issues with them) looking to purchase for private breeder, local would be nice. Would LOVE some White Wyandottes but they are proven difficult to find. If you live in Central IL (or area), and are hatching chicks soon (we need them hatched no later than end of FEB for fair in Late July/Early Aug), please let us know asap! Looking to purchase several, mainly pullets but will need a couple roos.

TIA

2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    I wish we could help you with that! I do not know of any around here.

3. lilchick

lilchick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Williamsport In.
    I sent you a pm. I have giant cochins, and 2 varieties of bantams..

4. WindDancer

May 15, 2009
    Farmer City, IL
    Thanks Lilchick... I got your message! My daughter has Partridge Wyandotte Bantams [​IMG] we love them (so far), we would like to get her some more... maybe another breed... idk yet... but will let you know.

5. WindDancer

May 15, 2009
    Farmer City, IL
    We found some Buff Orpingtons from a wonderful gentleman on here in Indy!! So got the standards covered..now to decide if we are going to add a 2nd bantam breed.... Hmmmmmm

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by