WTB Fertile BLRW eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by La Mike, Jan 25, 2011.

1. La Mike

La Mike (Always Slightly Off)

Nov 20, 2009
    louisiana
    I have bought eggs several times to end up w/1 hen and will need some references please
    Thank you for looking

2. Sportsterjeep

Sportsterjeep Creekside Acres Farm

Jun 1, 2010
    Mill Hall PA
    Do you mean suggestions on who you should buy from? Handing out lists of who bought your eggs isn't really a good practice unless the buyer willingly offers up that info. That being said, there are breeders here who offer auctions on blrw although I'm noticing a high number of splash only auctions. I also know that right now a few people are stacked on orders and not putting auctions up untill their waiting lists are exhausted.
    Eta: just saw your location, try Nava, she is in Florida. Shorter ride for the eggs and warmer weather down there right now.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
  3. chickenlady81

chickenlady81 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2008
    Weare, NH
    I have blrw eggs for sale. PM me

4. jrsqlc

jrsqlc Obsessed with Peafowl

Dec 22, 2009
    Northwest Ohio
    Quote:X2 Nava is the best person to work with!!!!

5. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    Wish I could help you out but I am booked through March with orders and add almost every week.
    Tis the season!

Good luck![​IMG]

6. DMSrabbit

DMSrabbit Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2010
    Portland, OR
    If i lived near you, i would do ONE thing, and ONLY one thing.. Drive down to Paul's Poultry and pick up some day old chicks..

http://www.paulspoultry.com/blr.html Tell me your not drooling after you see these birds...... [​IMG]

I raise BLRW's i have aquired many different hatching eggs sets from people, and many chicks as well, but this place.. Takes the cake!! This is what years of culling down a GREAT line to a SUPERIOR line looks like. They probably have (if not THE BEST) the second best line of BLRW's in the country.. I am ordering 30 chicks this year, and have received orders from Foleys, as well as several other prominent lines. Paul's (and Foley's) have the best "form" so to speak. You get more birds with "correct" lacing, as well as superior color and form. I speak with Jesse of Paul's line almost weekly and he spends a great deal of time and effort to ensure his birds are the best.. I still buy hatching eggs because i love the BLRW and want to continue to make it better, but these guys... They are next level!!

This way you dont have to worry about shipping eggs, you can just pick up chicks that require no stress, and they will be happy as heck when you arrive to pick them up!!

7. La Mike

La Mike (Always Slightly Off)

Nov 20, 2009
    louisiana
    Quote:Lol They do have some nice birds but I live in Louisiana
    Thats just a bit of a hike to pick up chicks but thank you for the site rference

8. brkuk

brkuk Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 6, 2009
    Howell, Mi
    I have some available. I usually sell 6 or 7 a time. I've been selling on ebay. My pictures are on my website. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by