WTB: French Black Copper Marans. (Naples, FL)

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by ChicknNub, Feb 26, 2009.

1. ChicknNub

ChicknNub Out Of The Brooder

Feb 2, 2009
    Naples, FL
    Adults, Chicks, or Eggs wanted. Black Copper Marans with feathered shanks (French Standard). Bev Davis Line prefered. I'm located in Naples, FL 34120. Will pay for S&H. Please contact me! Thanks!

2. Wynette

Wynette Moderator Staff Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
  3. ChicknNub

ChicknNub Out Of The Brooder

Feb 2, 2009
    Naples, FL
    She is all out! I contacted her directly!

4. Wynette

Wynette Moderator Staff Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    Seriously? WOW!

There's a BYC member that lives in Florida...Ocala and about an hour south of there (they have 2 homes) but she doens't post often. I gave her your user ID, she may contact you. She has Bev Davis copper blacks as well as (if I'm not mistaken) Ron Presley stock. Her user ID is Poison Ivy.

5. Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2007
    Naples, Florida
    We have 2 1/2 dozen black copper eggs now we are getting ready to list for sale. If you want I can bring a dozen down south with me if you would want to take a drive to fort lauderdale for pick up. If not we can ship $65 includes shipping. Or if you only want 6 eggs that would be fine too. I'm getting pics of them to post and pictures of a couple chicks to show what they look like. Plus the parents have feathered legs. Now I do have a couple hens from the WJ line in the pen. PM me for more information.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by