WTB: Full Cord of Firewood, Delivered to my Home in Fannin County, GA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by speckledhen, Sep 9, 2010.

1. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Been trying to find some half way affordable split, seasoned firewood, delivered to my home, but man, the prices have skyrocketed since last we had to buy any! Can't afford almost $200 for one cord, just can't. I have woods on my property, but due to my DH's health issues, it's difficult to cut it for ourselves. Thought I'd help out by buying at least one cord to get us started and he can add to it as he is able.
    (4x4x8=one cord, no face cords, please, and in pieces no longer than maybe 20" for the wood stove)
    Please quote me a price. Thanks so much! [​IMG]

2. Atlchick

Atlchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2009
    Grayson, GA
    Cynthia, we might can help you out. Let me check with some of my sons, and I'll be back with you.
    Rita

3. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Thanks. We did just get a cord from a local farmer day before yesterday, but we had to load it up and unload it ourselves--ouch! Let me see if DH wants to get another whole cord. Let me know what your sons would charge. Even a half cord wouldn't be bad to add to what we have. I think I already told you that my son, Michael, lives in Grayson.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by