WTB: GA- 2 Rooster and 10 Hens for Child

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lockedhearts, Apr 27, 2009.

1. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    I have a friend looking for his Grandson. He is leaving breed up to me. This boy is about 11 and sells eggs and chicks to make money for himself. He also does chores for his Grandpa to make money to pay for his chickens.
    I was thinking, Orpingtons, Barred Rocks, Brahams something laid back and friendly.
    I will be picking these up so reasonable distance would be good.

I am looking for these in the next week.

2. moonlyghtegirl

moonlyghtegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 16, 2009
    Where are you? I am in Chattanooga, and have 3 roos, BO standard, about 12 weeks I would like to find a good home for at least 2 of them, if not all three. I purchased these as two day old chicks from Poultrylady up in Delano, TN.

I am off this Friday. If convenient I could meet you then.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
  3. rnau

rnau Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 4, 2008
    Piedmont Al
    Karen, I have Australorps 5 hens 1 roo. They are 7mos and still developing. Give me a call.

Roy

4. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Quote:Roy,
    You are a saviour! Hold them for me. Do you have any more Frizzle chicks? I got a few roos in the last round..... LOL
    I was able to sell them without a problem so looking for a few more chicks to grow up and see if I can get some more girls.

5. rnau

rnau Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 4, 2008
    Piedmont Al
    I had 5 just hatch off and another batch to hatch Friday. Don't know if they will frizzle or not but I have been getting mostly frizzle blues. I will hold the australorps. I also have a trio of Partridge Rocks. I pm my phone #.

Roy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by