WTB Goat Milk Soap and Other Natural Products

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BlueLagoonRabbitry, Oct 13, 2011.

1. BlueLagoonRabbitry

BlueLagoonRabbitry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2009
    Western Iowa
    Looking for goat milk soap and other natural artisan made products for christmas presents.

2. Heidi

Heidi Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2007
    Northwest Michigan
    I have a "buy it now" with several beautiful all natural vegetable oil soaps. You can choose 3 and I have 7 different ones available. You can also check out my facebook account for other items as well. As for goatsmilk soap - I don't have any cold process soaps available, but I do have goatsmilk soap bases. I sell those for $3.00 for a 5 oz bar and you choose the fragrance and color. My fb acct is in my signature line. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=583652

3. BlueLagoonRabbitry

Jan 17, 2009
    Western Iowa
    Can you explain the difference betwen cold process and bases

4. Heidi

Mar 18, 2007
    Northwest Michigan
    Cold process is basically how people made soap 100's of years ago. I take extra virgin olive, avocado, coconut, palm, jojoba oils and Shea and mango butter and mix it with distilled water and lye. It then cures for 4 to 6 weeks in which the lye and oils turn into a wonderful hard bar of soap. Soap bases you buy from a soap company like Brambleberry (where I purchase from) and you melt it down and add fragrances and colorants and then pour into a mold. Brambleberrys ingredients are just about the same as my cold process but they do use a preservative in their bases and I do not. Hope this helps.

5. BlueLagoonRabbitry

Jan 17, 2009
    Western Iowa
    Thank you for the info, if I decide to order them from you do I need to go through the auction process or can I contact you later on and just order them.

6. Heidi

Mar 18, 2007
    Northwest Michigan
    You can hit the buy it now and then pm me the 3 bars you wish to order for cold process. We can pm back and forth the goatsmilk soap base order if you want. When you figure out how many bars of those you'd like and which fragrances then I willl put up a buy it now just for you. I'd like for all of this to be public and go thru paypal if possible. I also send free soaping items with my orders. I'd rather not wait for the cold process order as I have a Soap Party on Sunday and my stock will most likely be depleted for another 3 - 4 weeks. Also - if you decide not to do the goatsmilk soap base order there are a few people on byc that sell cold process goatsmilk soaps and you can contact one of them - just search it.

7. BlueLagoonRabbitry

Jan 17, 2009
    Western Iowa
    I will probably be about 4-5 weeks before ill have the money since im 17 and juggling getting a car, gas money and insurance

8. Heidi

Mar 18, 2007
    Northwest Michigan
    Ahh... Totally understand. Well I will have buy it nows from now until next year so you can always bid on one of those. If you decide to go with the soap base later on just pm me. Usually it takes about 4 to 5 days to fill an order. Good luck on the car ventures. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by