1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB gold Phoenix and Jersey giant eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FLOWERPOT, Oct 1, 2008.

1. FLOWERPOT

FLOWERPOT Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I am looking for fertile golden Phoenix eggs because I think they are beautiful birds.
    Jersey Giants are my favorite breed for eggs.
    Is it too late in the season for them?

2. eggchel

eggchel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Dec 26, 2006
    Both Coasts
    Try our member Napalongtail for the gold Phoenix eggs. If she doesnt have gold, she will know who does. She has really nice birds.
    Her website is :
    http://www.napalongtails.com
    Or PM her here.

Chel

3. Jayare's Chicks

Jayare's Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2007
    Florence, Alabama
    I have some Gold Phoenix. I have 7 right now I am working with. Two of them are a year old now and the other 5 are about 4 months old now. My 2 older ones are Rose Combs and I have 2 little cockerels and 3 little pullets that should start laying soon. One of the cockerels has a Single Comb and two of the pullets have a Single Comband the others have Rose Combs also.

Here are a couple of pics of my Gold Phoenix:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jayare

4. FLOWERPOT

FLOWERPOT Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    tHE ROOSTER IS GORGEOUS!!
    He is really stocky and healthy looking
    I love those birds,
    Let me know when you start getting some fertile eggs

5. Jayare's Chicks

Jayare's Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2007
    Florence, Alabama
    Thanks, I like him alot too. I am really likeing what I see in that little cockerel in the back. He is Gorgous (however it is spelled). He is looking a little blonde to me and I can't wait to see how he looks when he matures. I am thinking my Roo looks a little more like a bbr phoenix and maybe the 2 cockerels look like duckwing? I am new to this so I don't know what the official terms are for their looks. I just call them Gold Phoenix untill someone can tell me otherwise as to what kind (class) of Phoenix they are.
    I'm pretty sure I got those 2 cockerels (the blonde looking ones) from my silver phoenix hens and my gold phoenix roo.
    I started out with 2 silver hens, a gold hen and the gold roo. I also hatched out a silver cockerel and have him in a pen with the 2 silver hens. I have another little chickie that is about 4 weeks old now and I'm trying to decide what it is going to look like.

Jayare

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by