WTB Golden Neck d'Uccles & Silver Laced Cochin Bantam hens SC Arkansas

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by verycherry, Jan 19, 2010.

1. verycherry

verycherry Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2008
    SC Arkansas
    I'm looking for a few breeder/show quality Golden Neck d'Uccles, preferrably a breeding pair or trio, or older chicks......not babies or eggs. I have one little hen already and would love to have more.

I'm also in need of a few more Silver Laced Cochin bantams. I already have a pair, so I don't really need a male, unless you have quite a few females to sell with him.

I'm near Arkadelphia Arkansas. I'd rather not have to have them shipped, but might have to.

2. upintheholler

upintheholler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2009
    Bristol Va/Tn area
    We have a nice pair of golden necks around 3 months old.Asking 50 dollars for the pair plus shipping and box.Will get pics tomorrow if interested.Thanks Rodney

3. verycherry

verycherry Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2008
    SC Arkansas
    Where did you get them......are they out of show quality lines? How long have you been raising them?

Sure wish you were just a little closer so I wouldn't have to pay shipping. I'll have to think about it, it's a lot to invest for such young chicks, but I may not find any older, so if you can get a photo at your convinience that would be great.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by