WTB: Good quality LF Orpington Eggs, any color birds

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ninjapoodles, Dec 14, 2008.

1. ninjapoodles

ninjapoodles Sees What You Did There

May 24, 2008
    Central Arkansas
    Anyone got any? Jody, Charlie? Cynthia? MP?

Bueller? [​IMG]

We want to try out our new Genesis, but honestly, there is nothing here that I want to reproduce (except for the Ameraucanas, which are on strike, and the Marans, which are not yet laying). We just hatched out some Orp/Maran over EE eggs, and that's enough mutts for now.

I'd like better quality Orps than the ones I currently have--mine are great as a laying flock, but it doesn't cost any more to feed good birds than it does mediocre birds, right? [​IMG]

2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Sorry, but my Skye isn't laying again, one of the younger girls just cranked out two little pullet eggs and the other one hasn't started yet. Wish I could help!

3. sandspoultry

sandspoultry Everybody loves a Turkey

Feb 10, 2008
    Eastern NC
    We have some Buff Orps that are laying now.
    How many are you looking for? And where are you
    located at?
    Thanks,
    Sharon

4. ninjapoodles

ninjapoodles Sees What You Did There

May 24, 2008
    Central Arkansas
    Quote:Sharon, that would actually be great--the main reason we're testing the incubator now is so that we can get some of your Midget White turkey eggs in January! ETA: We're in central Arkansas, shipping zip 72076.

I know my PM box is full (it always is), but you can email me at ninjapoodlesATgmailDOTcom if you like. I think we'd want to put a couple dozen in the incubator, if possible. No crushing hurry, and it doesn't matter to us what day of the week you ship.

speckledhen--that's ALL I'm getting right now, from anybody! Leetle-bitty pullet eggs!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2008
  5. sandspoultry

sandspoultry Everybody loves a Turkey

Feb 10, 2008
    Eastern NC
    I just sent you an email.
    Thanks,
    Sharon

6. lady di

lady di New Egg

Jun 10, 2009
    hi there i'm new at this, wondering what eggs are going for what is a pm?

Last edited: Jun 10, 2009
  7. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    Tried to send you a PM.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by