WTB: Goose egg turner!!!

M@M@2four

Songster
11 Years
Mar 12, 2008
USA
Please, anyone who might have one for sale, contact me with more info! Thank you SO much!

If I had known how UN complicated they were to make, I would never have bought the racks I have. They are just regular chicken egg racks with a u-shaped chicken wire to make a cradle. I can send you a picture of mine if you want to see them up close. Easy to make in my opinion and I paid a fortune for them to do peafowl eggs.
th.gif
DUH

Last edited:
Quote:
Awesome! Yes, please send pics--I'm trying to picture what you described and it's just not registering. I have a sportsman incubator and also just a styrofoam hovabator. I'm thinking the hovabator might be easier?

I also learned the hard way I am going to attach pictures, I did keep mine but took the screens off and just use the turner for turning eggs on the table, because I bought me a sportsman cabnit and used the darn mesh bent wire to lay the trays of it and hubby made me 5 more just like them to finish out my tray this past spring. Don't waste your money though
roll.png

60300_img_2199.jpg

The same wire that is in the floor of the GQF styrofoam incubators, the cut and bent over a 2x4 to shape and put the plastic sorry want stay on edgers on them, then they screwed 4 of them to the 4 trays with a small screw on one end and another on the other, and that is a GOOSE TURNER,
hmm.png
I was mad as fire to have spent $60 for this, but atleast I can share it with you.

Back
Top Bottom