WTB goose eggs

duck&chickencrazy

Songster
11 Years
Dec 2, 2008
Indiana
i am looking to buy some cheap or free goose eggs to test out hatching goose eggs...i will pay for shipping...i dont really care about the breed and i am hopping to get at least 6 eggs...i plan on keeping all the goslings that hatch out...i wont mind getting mixed but i am hopping to get pure but its ok if i dont...i will pay by paypal...but if you have chinese weeder goose eggs for sale i will pay a little bit for those to...its just i ddont want to mess up and accidentaly kill off my expensive eggs that i will be getting in a while...i dont have alot of money to start with so i am hopping i can get some cheaper eggs rather than exspensive...so that if i make a mistake i make it with cheaper eggs...
so if you could please help me i would really appriciate it..and thankyou soooo much!!

Last edited:
We have beautiful white and brown chinese geese eggs and I'd be delighted to get you some eggs:

Here's a pick of some of them. These are the Brown CHinese:
8875_nancygeese2.jpg

We love our geese and they do a great job of weeding our garden areas as well.

We ship eggs in the same way we would like to receive them. We bubble wrap each egg separately, putting in a regular box (not an egg carton) which is then cushioned and set in a larger box. These are not the prepaid priority boxes but we use the large boxes that can be ordered through USPS as the standard mailing box. Our mailing costs can often be higher than the prepaid boxes but we find that they arrive in better shape, so it's well worth the extra time, packing materials and shipping costs. Occasionally with a large order, we will use an even larger outside box. Even as carefully as we ship, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit. We do not guarantee the percentage of your hatch as the incubators temperature and humidity are very variable. We will provide assistance to you during the hatch and help in every way possible to have the best hatch possible.

We are a chemical free farm and farm full-time. We feed our animals with the best feed, sprouted grains, fresh grasses, treats from the garden and loving care.

Please check out our feedback (please scroll to bottom of pages for our more recent feedback)
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA

We also have feed back in the new system as well.

Please pm me if you have any questions or need any more information.

Thanks and have a blessed day.

Back
Top Bottom