~WTB~ Guinia eggs reasonable in AL.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Mourningdove, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Mourningdove

Mourningdove Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 17, 2008
    Cleveland, Tn.
    Hi everyone [​IMG] A friend and I are looking to have a small flock of these birds. The deal we made is I obtain & hatch the eggs and we split the cost & split the birds. We both want a few each. We don't have alot of money to spend so is there anyone who just wants to sell us some & not real pricey?? Thanks!

2. sweetshoplady

sweetshoplady Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Venice, Florida
    Would you like some test eggs? I have 2 pair of guineas. One is white, one is pearl, 2 are lavender. I could send you 4-6 eggs for shipping. Which should be about $7. The eggs are similar in size to my chicken eggs. I just set 6-7 eggs of theirs.

3. Jayare's Chicks

Jayare's Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2007
    Florence, Alabama
    Hello,
    I am over here in Florence and I am meeting Sporttees this afternoon here and giving her some ducks and some other eggs and I have put about 7 Guinea eggs in there for her. I don't know if she wants them so if she doesn't maybe she can pass them on to you. She is over there on your side of the state around Scottsboro. My Guineas just started laying last month and I don't know how the fertility is on them.

I will tell her if she don't want them then to contact you to see about getting them.

Jayare

4. Mourningdove

Dec 17, 2008
    Cleveland, Tn.
    Quote:Yes I would!!!!!! When would you want to do this?

5. walkswithdog

walkswithdog Overrun With Chickens

Jul 17, 2008
    DC Region
    Quote:If she does not take them I will. I get paid the first. I really would love to have some guineas.

6. Jayare's Chicks

Jayare's Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2007
    Florence, Alabama
    I sent about 7 or 8 Guinea eggs back with Sporttees today and she don't have room in the bator for them so she needs to get rid of them.
    She may be giving them to Tamsflock when they meet up and trade some eggs.

Jayare

7. tamsflock

tamsflock Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2008
    Ashville, Alabama
    I don't know if she is bringing the guinea eggs but we are meeting in fort Payne at 11 at a tractor supply place. I sent her a pm if she gets back to me I will let you know. Any way you could meet today at 11 if she is bringing them

8. Mourningdove

Dec 17, 2008
    Cleveland, Tn.
    tamsflock, I would so love to come meet up today but my hubby is at Summerville, Ga. today for the trade day there, and he has taken the car so I have no way of going anywhere! Thanks so much for the offer! [​IMG]

9. Mourningdove

Dec 17, 2008
    Cleveland, Tn.
    Quote:Let me know if she brings them and we can see what we can do from there ok?

10. Mourningdove

Dec 17, 2008
    Cleveland, Tn.
    anyone else have any?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by