WTB: Hatching Eggs(Barred Rocks, Wyandottes, Sussex, Marans) in NC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by HickoryGuy, Jan 27, 2010.

1. HickoryGuy

HickoryGuy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2010
    Hickory, NC
    Looking to purchase 2 or 3 dozen of the above listed breeds. Prefer all eggs be one breed to prevent inter-mixing. Please be within 100 miles of Hickory, NC. I would like to pick the eggs up in person or meet you somewhere. I need these eggs within the next week or so & I'm not comfortable having eggs shipped with this upcoming cold snap & bad weather. I'm going to be incubating a few "project" eggs and want to fill the incubator up while I'm running it. Might as well get a jump on Spring.

New to the site & looking forward to dealing with all of you. Thanks for your help.

2. countrychics

countrychics Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 21, 2010
    south boston virginia
    [​IMG] my hens are laying much now, however check out sandspoultry... and look on ebay and craigs list....goodluck..dana [​IMG]

3. RAREROO

RAREROO Overrun With Chickens

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    I will (hopefully ) have all the breeds you listed ( see my sig. line) later this spring but different breeds may not be available at the same time due to waiting lists for some of them and probably won't be able to get 2-3 dozen of each. I am in South GA. , if you are interested,please email me and we'll work out the details.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by