WTB hatching eggs/certain breeds only please

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sky68ou1, Nov 7, 2009.

1. sky68ou1

sky68ou1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 6, 2009
    thomasville nc
    I am desperately wanting some hatching eggs in the following breeds of chickens. americauna/EE, and silkies. prefer pure and not of SQ. i am not raising them to show but as pets only. colors do not matter so much as being pure and reasonably priced. i can get eggs locally pretty cheap but, my person is not doing any fertile eggs until spring.

i am also looking to buy some quail eggs for hatching too. breed and purity do not matter on the quail eggs. only pricing. i do have my license for them. you can email me directly (if that is allowed on here) at [email protected]. i prefer to pay via paypal only. thank you!

2. RAREROO

RAREROO Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    How soon are you wanting them? I may be able to get you a dozen EE eggs for $8.00 plus shipping to your zip code.

3. sky68ou1

Oct 6, 2009
    thomasville nc
    id prefer to have them pretty quickly if possible.

4. farrier!

farrier! Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 28, 2009
    Southern Illinois
    I have plenty of quail, how many are you looking for?

5. sky68ou1

Oct 6, 2009
    thomasville nc
    not really sure. i guess it depends on the price more than anything. at least a dozen i know for sure.

6. sky68ou1

Oct 6, 2009
    thomasville nc
    i would like to add that i wouldnt mind a few frizzle eggs as well. iff anyone can offer me a good deal on maybe 6 EE and 6 frizzles to make a dozen?

7. sky68ou1

Oct 6, 2009
    thomasville nc
    i have found my quail eggs! still looking for a few EE's and silkies. and possibly still a few frizzles. i want to say a big thank you to everyone who has been helping in my quest to find my eggs!

8. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Are you wanting Ameraucanas or EEs? They are not the same and EEs are not "pure".

9. sky68ou1

Oct 6, 2009
    thomasville nc
    as long as they lay the green to blue eggs it doesnt matter. im not as concerned about the pureness of them as i am the silkies. the silkies must be pure.

10. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

EEs do not necessarily lay blue or green eggs. If you want to be guarenteed that they will, you want Araucanas or Ameraucanas.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by