1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

wtb hatching eggs for broody hen

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by okiehen, Apr 21, 2008.

1. okiehen

okiehen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2007
    Oklahoma
    My game hen has gone broody and I would like to put some pure breed eggs under her so I will need them asap,
    Need a dozen standard eggs
    I would like either Barred Rock, black australorp, gold or silver campine, welsummer, or java.
    If any one has some please let me know how many and how much.
    I will need them to ship asap as the eggs will need time to get here and set then put them under her.
    Oklahoma and Arkansas people I could come get them if its not far.
    Thank you
    edited to add , I'm open if the breeds listed are not available just post and let me know what you have.

Still looking for eggs, would like to get them close to home if at all possable.
    paypal will take too long and so will money order in the mail.
    thank you all that have replyed.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2008
  2. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

I dont have the ones you listed, but can get a dozen BO eggs. Ummm, I can also send EE's Have a dozen I was going to set this week...but you are welcome to them. $25/dozen shipping included. PM me if interested.

3. mothergoose

mothergoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    Sent you a PM.
    Christie [​IMG]

4. okiehen

Oct 25, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Thank you all for your replys , I'm going to try to find some closer and paypal will take 3 to 5 days to set up with the money.
    I would like to be able to get the eggs ready to set under her no later than friday. If I can't find any close to home I'll get back with someone.
    Thanks again
    Sharon

5. jimd

jimd Out Of The Brooder

Feb 17, 2008
    Mounds, Oklahoma
    I have some buff laced polish available. I'm near Tulsa.
    JimD

6. okiehen

Oct 25, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Thank you Jim, Polish are beautiful but not my think.
    Still looking for eggs would be great if someone from Oklahoma or Arkansas had some with in driving range. Tulsa is 2 hours one way.
    I don't think my husband would drive 4 hours for eggs.
    I sure hope that someone will post that has some soon that I can jump in the car and go get them.
    Thank you all.
    Sharon

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by