1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB- Hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bigchrisb1985, Dec 10, 2009.

1. bigchrisb1985

bigchrisb1985 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2009
    Brookneal, VA
    I just finished building and incubator and am looking for some cheap or possibly free eggs to test in it. I don't have much money so I would prefer to be able to come and pick them up the eggs. Closer to where I live the better. I live in Brookneal, VA so the lynchburg area, South boston area, and keysville area are all fine. They are pretty much the same distance from Brookneal. Seeing as beggars cant be choosers breed don't really matter. Thank You

2. coberdor

coberdor Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 24, 2008
    Norton, Ohio
    You might want to try your local Craigslist. Many of the people who sell eggs have roosters and the eggs are fertilized. That way, your eggs are fresh, and close to you.

3. bigchrisb1985

bigchrisb1985 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2009
    Brookneal, VA
    Thanks for the advice I will check. Thanks again

4. ILOVEFRIZZLES

ILOVEFRIZZLES Red Roof Hens

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    I have a mixed dozen of BO SLW and EE for $18 shipping might me able to throw in a silkies or two just tell me how many of each you want up to a dozen.

5. suburbanchx

suburbanchx Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2009
    Quote:What colors of silkies do you have?

6. ILOVEFRIZZLES

ILOVEFRIZZLES Red Roof Hens

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    B/b/s

Last edited: Dec 11, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by