1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sozarkbees, Feb 15, 2008.

1. sozarkbees

sozarkbees New Egg

Feb 15, 2008
    Im looking for hatching eggs, barred rock, buff O's, reds, a little of everything. Im looking to buy at least 4 doz. Im in NW arkansas

2. lannabun

lannabun Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    indiana
    i have barred rock hens in with a ee roo the eggs i have been hatching the chicks look just like barred rocks ..

3. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

I have BO Eggs....but there is a Cuckoo Maran Roo in there, and a Dominique hen as well....so some will be pure BO, some mix. 20.00 shipping included.

4. sozarkbees

sozarkbees New Egg

Feb 15, 2008
    is that 20.00 for the 4 dozen?

5. sozarkbees

sozarkbees New Egg

Feb 15, 2008
    lannabun...how much for 4 dozen shipped?

6. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Im sorry, I wasnt clear....$20/per dozen. Shipping included. If you want 4 dozen of the BO...(possibly mixed) PM me, we can make a deal.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2008
  7. sandspoultry

sandspoultry Everybody loves a Turkey

Feb 10, 2008
    Eastern NC
    I also have Buff Orp eggs. Just let me know how many you would like. If you would like all 4 doz Buff Orp I can make you a deal. Located in NC.
    Thanks

8. lannabun

lannabun Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    indiana
    wow havent did that many at once id say i could try 2 doz in a box at a time would that work ?

9. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Quote:I love her buff orps. check out the breeds gender and take a look at the babies I got from her

10. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    lanna most i've sent at once is 52 chicken eggs in a #7 priority box if done right u can do it and will save on shipping. amazeing enough not one broke on the way, woot!!! [​IMG]
    silkie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by