WTB Hatching Turkey Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BlueBirdChick, Nov 6, 2010.

1. BlueBirdChick

BlueBirdChick On Vacation

Aug 13, 2010
    Absarokee, Montana
    Im looking for good quaility Turkey eggs, doesnt matter what breed the turkey is. Im looking to buy 6+ eggs [​IMG] Will pay $10.00 up to $15.00 for eggs and will pay up to $10.00 for shipping.. Also looking for Welsummer hatching eggs 6+ .. Please Pm me thankyou

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Our turkey eggs are over for the season...We'll be selling again in the spring ....Welsummers are sold out for a few more weeks, It will depend how long you can wait on these. Please let me know and have a great week. Nancy

3. BlueBirdChick

Aug 13, 2010
    Absarokee, Montana
    [​IMG]
    lol on the Welsummer's I can wait as long as it takes [​IMG] I dont mind waiting at all for them [​IMG] Or the turkey eggs I can wait tell spring time [​IMG]
    What kind of turkey's ??? Just wondering doesn't matter [​IMG] thanks for replying back to me sure do apperciate it alot. You to [​IMG] thankyou again [​IMG]

4. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Okay on the turkeys we have the following different flocks...

Royal Palms
    Pencil Red Palms
    Jersey Buffs
    White Hollans
    BLack tipped bronzes
    and
    Red Bourbons....
    Hubster loves those turkeys and guineas!

I'll touch base when the Wellsummers egg lists clears a bit!

Some of our turkeys are on our website and some are not, but here's the website. http://thegarryfarm.webs.com/

Thanks
    and have a great day.

Nancy

5. BlueBirdChick

Aug 13, 2010
    Absarokee, Montana
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    had to join hehehee [​IMG] so I saw some of the baby chickies and the poults
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    lol Must admit i like those Royal palms they sure pretty [​IMG] thankyou so much again [​IMG]

6. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Ah,,,so you're the latest member fabulous....Hopefully you'll get news of the latest blogs, etc, but if not, do check there often.... I'll try to get our other birds pics up on the web...It's a lot to do when we full time farm! Have a blessed evening. Nancy

Send yourself this thread and contact me in Jan/Feb for any turkey egg preorders you'd like to try....They usually start the laying in late February!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by