WTB Hen in Colorado Springs, CO

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mrsengeseth, Dec 12, 2008.

1. mrsengeseth

mrsengeseth Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi all, I have to rehome my EE Roo and am now looking for an EE hen. Or any good natured hen that isn't shy around children. [​IMG]

Can meet up in the Colorado Springs area.

2. mrsengeseth

Anyone??

3. tharrell

tharrell Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 28, 2008
    Colorado Springs
    I am looking for another hen in the exact same city so if anyone has any extras after mrsengeseth let me know too!

4. tharrell

tharrell Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 28, 2008
    Colorado Springs
    Anyone?

5. coloradochick

coloradochick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    Brighton, CO
    tharrell have you checked Craigslist yet? There've been quite a few ads trying to find homes for hens.

6. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Yeah, I have seen several listings on craigslist. One person was selling their flock due to money issues. Another lady appears to be a breeder and she lists chicks for sale quite frequently.

7. mrsengeseth

I need to check craigs list more often.

I might have a lead though. I would love to get a cochin and someone has one that I might get to meet up with sometime this week. Wish me luck. That would be ideal.

[​IMG]

8. coloradochick

coloradochick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    Brighton, CO
    Good luck. I was going to get a Cochin or two from COchicken but her babies are vaccinated and mine aren't so I ended up not going that route. She might still have them available.

www.manifestedwings.com also have some Brahmas and Cochins and couple more breeds available too.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by