1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB: Hovabator 1583 or 1588.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kelseygirl707, Mar 9, 2009.

1. kelseygirl707

kelseygirl707 Dances with Chickens

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    Hello all,
    So I went Egg crazy and now I have eggs in the bator that have 2 different due dates, so I'm looking for a Hovabator 1583 or 1588 to use as the main incubator (with my little giant turner) and I'm going to use my little giant as a hatcher. Does anybody have one to sell, or know where I can get a good deal? The cheapest I have found is 129.00 including ship.

Thanks!

2. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
  3. sara

sara Title Needed Here

How soon do you need it? I have a 1583 with turner that I am thinking about selling.

4. kelseygirl707

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    I need it by March 25th at the latest, but couldn't actually buy it until this friday when I get paid, but thats plenty of time for shipping, March 13th-25th. If you decide to sell, just give me a price, the cheapest I found the 1583 for was on ebay for $96 I believe, but that was brand new. Let me know![​IMG] Thanks!

5. sara

sara Title Needed Here

I need mine until after that. Sorry. I have to hatch in it the 25th.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
  6. kelseygirl707

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    All right, but thank you soo much for the offer, I'm sure you'll have no problem selling it on here, people are always asking for them. Happy Hatching![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by