1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB In MI laying hens/started pullets for family flock.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by fullhouse, May 15, 2008.

1. fullhouse

fullhouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2008
    MI
    At the moment we have 5 layers, but since I supply both my home and several family members eggs I often find myself running out in the morning hoping for an early egg to make breakfast for the family. [​IMG] If anyone has a girl or 3 in MI or northern OH, any happy/cold tolerant breed or mix is fine. We have a nice new insulated coop needing filling. Willing to drive to pick up! I am also interested in a few Campbell ducks if anyone has ducks or ducklings.

Last edited: May 15, 2008
  2. MsMcChick

MsMcChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 3, 2007
    Mid-Michigan
    Where in MI are you located?

3. fullhouse

fullhouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2008
    MI
    Quote:Southeast, Wayne County. My husband works all over the state so sometimes I can get a REALLY long range pick-up.

Last edited: May 15, 2008
  4. MsMcChick

MsMcChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 3, 2007
    Mid-Michigan
    I can't speak for the quality, i've never been to this one, but I hear there is a sale in Hillsdale every so often, and several people around here (barry co.) go, but as i've said, i've never been. Just a thought if you don't find what you want here [​IMG]
    Best luck

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by