1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB in NW Georgia LF blue or black cochin roo.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by JamesA, Sep 22, 2009.

1. JamesA

JamesA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Cedartown Georgia
    I want a really nice roo that is 4 months or older.Let me know if anyone has one.I would prefer pickup as shipping is so high. [​IMG]

2. ILOVEFRIZZLES

ILOVEFRIZZLES Red Roof Hens

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    I have one that is black but carries the blue gene. Very nice roo came form a guy in ky that brought the parent at a chicken show parent are sq. asking $10 for him. He was hatched around May 22

3. JamesA

Jun 1, 2008
    Cedartown Georgia
    sounds good.are you planning on going to either of the chicken swaps in either Breman or I beleive Jasper? Maybe we could meet then.Where is Hamilton? [​IMG]

4. ILOVEFRIZZLES

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    don't have plans right now. but I am about two hour form you I was at your house last spring at the chicken sell. Hamilton is about 10 min form callaway gardens in pine mtn GA

5. JamesA

Jun 1, 2008
    Cedartown Georgia
    My mom lives in Columbus so I get down that way some.Let me see what I can do about picking him up,.Do you happen to have a picture of him? Thanks [​IMG]

6. ILOVEFRIZZLES

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    I can get some but he is very dirty do to all the rain coop with cover top is not done yet and i am only 20 min for columbus.

7. ILOVEFRIZZLES

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by