1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB in OHIO Pullets--at least 16 weeks old

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by thewobsers, Nov 12, 2008.

1. thewobsers

thewobsers Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2008
    near toledo ohio
    I have googled and yahooed and went to ask.com but no luck... is there by any chance anyone selling, giving to a good home any pullets at this time? i can go to michigan and indiana alittle ways to pick up. we need about 7 hens to have enough i think.
    thanks

2. chicken_george_61

chicken_george_61 New Egg

Sep 26, 2008
    Ney, Ohio
    I posted about 6 weeks ago for brown leghorn pullets at 5$ each, I have sold 23, all at 5$ except the 5, I took to auction which brought 8$ each. I could still part with an aditional 5, these are the cream of the crop, have roughly 20 left, plan on keeping 15. Located about 65 miles west of Toledo near Montpelier, Ohio.

3. chickenchickenbulkbulk

chickenchickenbulkbulk Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2008
    OHIO
    I might be coming to Toledo. My Uncle is in the hospital at St. Charles in Toledo. I was born there, too. Now we live by the Ohio River. I will contact you if we decide to come up. I have Barred rock pullets if you are interested. They are about 6 months old. Just let me know if you are interested and I will let you know of our travel plans. DJ

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by