WTB - ISBAR, CREAM LEGBAR, & JUBILEE HATCHING EGGS/CHICKS

Rechellef

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jun 28, 2011
My 2013 goal is to get a flock of Isbar, Cream Legbar and Jubilee Orpingtons started. I already have pre-ordered Chocolate Orpington chicks, but am branching out into these breeds as well. I already raise Large Fowl Orpingtons (Lavenders, Blue, Black, White and Splash) and Silkies (White, Black, Blue, Buff, Splash, and new this year Lavender and Partridge). So this "crazy chicken chick" wants to expand her flock into these specific breeds.

Thank you in advance!!

My 2013 goal is to get a flock of Isbar, Cream Legbar and Jubilee Orpingtons started. I already have pre-ordered Chocolate Orpington chicks, but am branching out into these breeds as well. I already raise Large Fowl Orpingtons (Lavenders, Blue, Black, White and Splash) and Silkies (White, Black, Blue, Buff, Splash, and new this year Lavender and Partridge). So this "crazy chicken chick" wants to expand her flock into these specific breeds.

Thank you in advance!!
http://www.jordan-farm.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=32
Looks like a good place

I live in the far NE corner of TN near Virginia & NC. Please let me know when you have eggs ready. The Isbars are the ones I want the most!!

THANKS!!

Let me know if you find any good leads you sound just like me. I raise silkies and Orpingtons exclusively I also am expanding into these varieties as well and they are not to easy to come by and I have had nothing but bad luck thru ebay. Good luck

For cream Legbars there is a cream legbar club. BYC member babymakes6 is the Eatern regional director. She would know who has eggs available and has reputable stock in your area. If you need any other info I can help you out too - i am the Western regional director, but Heather is your lady on the east coast.

Please check out git-r-done here on byc for the Isbars. I received 6 Isbars eggs from him. I am well pleased. He has a site you can go to.
diversifiedshowbirds.com. He also sells on byc and there is another site for rare breeds. Hope this will help you.

Back
Top Bottom