WTB Japanese Hen/Pullet (silkies too) in S.E. Washington

seespotbitejane

Chirping
10 Years
Aug 13, 2009
Walla Walla, WA
Hi all,

I'm in Walla Walla, Washington, and I'm looking for a Japanese hen/pullet for a Christmas gift for my mother (I asked first, don't worry). I'm giving her my pair of black tailed white Japanese bantams (she just adores them, she named the pullet Princess when she was about a week old) and I thought it would be nice to make it a trio. Pet quality birds are fine, she's not looking to breed or anything. The bird doesn't necessarily have to be the same color as the white pair either, I was thinking a black or mottled bird would be nice. The pair I have are about three months old, so a pullet roughly in their size range would be preferable.

I'd also be interested in a couple of silkies as I lost one of my chicks (also my stepdad fell in love with my silkies and I think he'd like one to hang out with the Japanese trio). Again, only interested in pullets/hens here, pet quality is fine (although the fluffier the better). Any colors. A frizzle would not be an unwelcome addition to my flock either.

I was hoping for someone kind of local, I'm willing to drive a couple hours (Tri Cities, Pendleton, Spokane) but not all the way to Seattle. I'm also not opposed to shipping for those farther away, but I've never done that before so I'm not sure what all's involved or how much it costs or exactly how stressful it is for the birds (I imagine very). I'd be more willing to go that route if we were talking about shipping more than one bird.

Hi I'm frome spokane and breed show quolity Bantam Japs and silkies. I'm right now haching chicks and will have some young pullits soon. I don,t now how long you won't to wait to get your birds but If you won't you can email me [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom