wtb: Jumbo coturnix eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Misty Oak Ranch, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Misty Oak Ranch

Misty Oak Ranch Out Of The Brooder

Nov 17, 2009
    Bluefield
    I'm looking for some jumbo coturnix eggs to hatch. I thought I had some on the way, but after three weeks and no eggs I'm working on getting my money back and back to square one. I'm looking for at least 24, but number will depend on the price.

Thanks,

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    You should check with LittleRalphieRoosmama, macnugget, sfoelee, to name a few. There are tons of people on here that have them [​IMG] Mine aren't laying much right now, or I would recommend myself [​IMG]

3. Misty Oak Ranch

Misty Oak Ranch Out Of The Brooder

Nov 17, 2009
    Bluefield
    Thanks

I'm hoping that come tomorrow evening I'll have some responses. I'm so aggrevated after dealing with this individual, I thought that my this time I would have little quail, I've had my incubator set up for two weeks now, and the brooder is ready to go in my building. I got a turner for them as well.

Will they ship by the postal service, or will UPS or fedex deliver straight to my home? I've never ordered eggs before, and our chickens and turkey were picked up locally.

4. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Most people use USPS, though I believe UPS will ship eggs as well. I'm not sure about FedEx though.

ETA: I'm such a dork, I forgot about ugly ducky!!! She has jumbo browns and goldens, she is online quite a bit. You should check with her as well, she's had some listed under her name (ugly ducky) and her husband's (PAPPAJO).

ETA again: I got some jumbo golden eggs from ugly ducky, out of 30 eggs sent I had 18 or 19 chicks hatch [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 17, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by