WTB - Lavendar Orph's hatchlings

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jaimslee4u, Jan 11, 2010.

1. jaimslee4u

jaimslee4u Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2009
    Maine
    Looking to buy three Lavendar Orph's hatchlings.

preferably two hens and a possible roo. May have to wait till spring unless I can find them in the area. (Southern Maine)

I spend a lot of time with my babies so I am hoping to get them within a couple days of hatching.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2010
  2. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    You are going to be hard pressed to find somebody to sell just 3 chicks, especially if they will need to be shipped. You may have to hatch some eggs and sell the extras... or order more than 3. Remember that most folks that are raising the Lavs don't sex their chicks, so you may end up with 3 roosters!

3. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    Plus they are still a project Orpington not a standard color or pure orp [​IMG]

4. Countrywife

Countrywife Corrupted by a Redneck

Aug 20, 2009
    Carolina
    Quote:I want some, and I'll pick up [​IMG]

5. Crazyland

Crazyland Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2009
    Sandhills NC
    Quote:I want some, and I'll pick up [​IMG]

Me too! Once I figure the chicken thing out. I will be making a visit to Greenfamilyfarms! [​IMG]

6. Tony

Tony Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2008
    Connecticut
    If any of you looking for Lavender chicks are in the mood for a little road trip to Connecticut, I might be able to help you out in the spring. lol

7. jaimslee4u

jaimslee4u Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2009
    Maine
    HMMMM... Conneticut could be a possibility. What area. My parents live in Mass 5 min away from the line.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by