WTB-lavender LF Orp hatching eggs need 6.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hoppy, Nov 12, 2010.

1. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    I am looking to hatch some lavender birds. it does not need to be orpingtons but needs to be lavender not blue.
    would be interested in chicks or adult if close enough or 6-8 hatching eggs if shipped (or not shipped).

just pm me with a price.
    thanks

2. exop

exop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I saw some lavender orpington eggs on bidbirdauctions.com earlier today - 11/12/2010 . Don't remember the price, but you should check it out. The photo of adult birds looked nice!

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Hoppy you can drive your butt to my house Missy! I have that BLRW roo you need and I have a Lav orp breeding pair that I would sell to you-they were from gumpsgirls lav orps-so pretty and sweet-I got 2 roos and a hen-6 months old-not laying yet...I have been thinking about letting them go as I dont have room for another coop considering I took "their" breeder pen space for my SLbrahmas:) You can make and overnighter out of it and stay in my cabin for the night? LOL mauauaua and If you did come I can guarantee Lovins would be knocking on my doorstep as well as a few other BYCers to meet:)

4. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I sent you a pm....Thanks Nanc

5. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    Quote:or I've got to get you to ship to me.

6. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY

ahhh Im skeered-I dont even know where to buy a box! do you?? if you want to walk me through it Ill do it:)

7. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine

ahhh Im skeered-I dont even know where to buy a box! do you?? if you want to walk me through it Ill do it:)

I don't know how to do it either. [​IMG] I'd even go for the single rooster.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2010
  8. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:ahhh Im skeered-I dont even know where to buy a box! do you?? if you want to walk me through it Ill do it:)

I don't know how to do it either. [​IMG] I'd even go for the single rooster.

do you know anyone coming here aytime soon? I could meet them somewhere??

I already started culling this am 3 so far..the other 4 keep eluding me:-( lucky for them as I keep catchiing one trying to mate my bantam sweetie pie-thats not cool to me-he's next!

9. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    The lav orps are staying regardless if I sell them or not-not the extra Lav orp roo though:-( I still have the SLW roos to do and Im dreading it cause they are so beautiful-Im thinking about keeping 1 for my SLW hen I have-but thats another coop [​IMG] Im already pushing my luck with what I have:)

10. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    Quote:I don't know anyone coming that way. maybe I'd have to do eggs? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by