WTB Lavender Orpington adult rooster

heritagehabitatfarms

Songster
10 Years
Oct 11, 2009
clinton ar
i am looking for a adult Lavender Orpington rooster... i want to get the Lavender color into another breed... i thought i had one but the person backed out... so i have the pen and the adult hens to breed him to and the incubator running and no rooster
sad.png
sad.png
sad.png
ill need him shiped to AR ASAP... NAME YOUR PRICE i need him BAD...
thanks Elias in Clinton AR

well i have found 2 ppl that have a rooster that i could buy but nether can ship
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
all the ppl that can ship dont have any to spare
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
i never thought this would be so hard... i would be willing to pay 100$ including shipping and i caint find anything... thats about 65$ for 1 rooster i would have thought there would be a bunch of ppl willing to sell for that price... i guess i need to go in to breeding the lav, Orp's sence they are that rare... i really dont want to tho... i just want lav Marans
somad.gif
somad.gif
somad.gif

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=305854
I
have never shipped before so I do not know what all it takes to ship. I would not beable to get up there to get my roo till all the snow melts. Most likely to be May. If by then you still need one and you can tell me how all the shipping works and supplies. I might be able to help you out then.
The link is for a pair for sale. Try eggbid?

Quote:
lol i have 2 lines of pure black marans i will be using to do this... it is about a 5 to 7 year project im going to be doing...
thanks for the offer tho...

Last edited:
Oh, that would be NOT helpful to cross on copper blacks... I know where I could get two black hens... I gave them to Dave last fall... Nah... not worth the quarantine and too much trouble. Probably easier to get NPIP.

Oooooh! I'd jump on the GreenFamilyFarms pair! I saw a roo go for $750 on eggbid last week, and a pullet for $655. No small potatoes, these birds! I haven't any to spare, or I'd share. I have Lavs in other breeds, but nothing like a Marans in form.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom