WTB: Lavender orpington eggs or chicks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by odphi18, Jul 12, 2010.

1. odphi18

odphi18 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 23, 2009
    San Antonio
    Hello,

Right now I am in Atlanta GA. So if you have some Lavender orpington eggs or chicks please pm me. willing to drive about 4 hours. PM me what you got

Mike

Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  2. grammypam

grammypam Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 16, 2010
    Oronoco,Minnesota
    Keep trying Nancy. I know they are busy busy on their farm. I have bought eggs from her and am very pleased with how it all went.

3. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    I have Lavender project Orp eggs. 100.00 a doz with lots of extras and the people I have sold to all over the US have had great results with hatching. They will back up my claim from OR to MD and in between on fertility. Just let me know.

4. scbatz33

scbatz33 No Vacancy, Belfry Full

Jan 23, 2009
    South GA
    Quote:LOve your new avatar! Sooooooo pretty!

5. Tuffoldhen

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    Quote:LOve your new avatar! Sooooooo pretty!

Thank you those are some of my Lavender Orp project girls!!!

6. ChickFila

ChickFila Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2010
    I bought 12+ eggs from Tuffoldhen, she sent me MANY extras, and 13 chicks hatched!
    All chicks are PURE lavender color without any yellow spots - I purchased lavender orpington eggs from other sellers too, and some of the chicks have mixture color of lavender & yellow.
    I am very satisfied with Tuffoldhen's quality.

7. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Quote:Plus, I thinks she's one of the few that are actually working to improve their looks, not just make money off of them. [​IMG]

8. odphi18

odphi18 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 23, 2009
    San Antonio
    Quote:Tuffoldhen, wish i could drive that far to pick them up and its just so hot to ship. Will keep you in mind for hatching eggs this fall. Thank you for replying.

9. Tuffoldhen

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    Your welcome, anytime!

I've never found the heat to do in shipped hatching eggs. Chicks shipped yes I never chance that any season but never eggs. I hatch year around with shipped eggs.

10. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    odphi18, Sorry, it's been a busy time here on the farm. In addition to tending our flocks and large farm and managing one farmers market and participating in two and activities with the church and caregiving, with just the two of us, apparently I'm having some issues with pms to you or I sent to the wrong pm? I sent some pm's that apparently did not get through. I certainly try hard to get back with everyone who is interested in our flocks and different kinds of birds, animals and vegetables, Apparently in the fatigue or stress of working about 19 to 20 hour work days, I've also become seriously ill this past week.I have been in and out of doctor's offices now and they are trying to get a grasp on my respiratory issues and other medical needs. My lung capacity is down to 30% of normal lung functioning so my issues are very serious at present. It is probably the heat and poor air quality even out here in the country. That is why you got a phone call from my husband rather than me. I also have pharngitis and laryngitis.....and speaking is very difficult and painful.

Please accept my sincere apologies that you did not get my pm's and that I personally was unable to speak with you. I shall try again to reach you this evening. We are having lightening storms and it may be a bit....late this evening.

To other who may be reading, the farm is not closed and Jacque and are very busy but we will get with you. We continue to have multiple kinds of eggs available as well as a limited number of chicks, etc.

Our eggs are $5 each and we are working to improve the stock as well. I'll be closing sales later in the season can also look toward an enhancement of body type.
    I've really come to love our lavendars. We are not in this for the money but love to work on this as a project.

We will continue to be shipping eggs and have not any issues reported regarding shipment of eggs.

We are presently taking orders if anyone is needing Lavendar Orpington eggs or other eggs, please pm me.

Here's a recent listing and I'll be reposting again for others that may be interested.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=361275

Have a blessed evening .

Nancy.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by