WTB laying welsummers..

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mikenandrea, Oct 30, 2009.

1. mikenandrea

mikenandrea Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2009
    Douglas, GA
    I want to add a few purebred welsummers to my flock.. Preferably less than 2 hours away from me.. Do you have any? Please PM me

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I have 6 welsummers that I'm selling....I keep missing you all when you make travels up north.

These are beautiful and not yet posted on the board as I have a local coming by to see them today.

Here's a picture.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks and have a blessed day.

3. mikenandrea

mikenandrea Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2009
    Douglas, GA
    I REAAAAAAAAALLY wish I could talk my hubby into driving that far for some!! I was hoping that I didnt have to start from scratch and hatch my own again, but it is looking that way sadly..

Just out of curiosity.. How much are you asking for all 6?

4. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Hi they are $25 each but would consider offers if all were bought at the same time. They are young and healthy and great stock....I just am guilty of overhatching this year with my incubator, so I need to get some babies on the ground. If you still have your nice brooder box, I would consider it in the trade.

Pm me if interested....Thanks and have a blessed day!

5. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Update - these welsummers are sold but we continue to sell hatching eggs from other welsummers flock. We have one group in BSA section right now.

Thanks and have a blessed day

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by