WTB: LF Ameraucana Split Lav Eggs, or Pullet

FLF

Songster
12 Years
Sep 19, 2007
Portersville
I am just getting into the Lavender variety and am impatient, lol. Was wondering if anyone had LF Ameraucana Split Lavender or Lavender hatching eggs for sale? Or a Split Lavender pullet (which I know is about the same as asking for a lottery ticket with all winning numbers). Please email with availablity and prices to 16051. Thanks!

Wooohh.... that woul be really nice! I have that Lav rooster I just got (who is a doll baby) and three black pullets. They will give me splits, but I'd like a shot at getting some lavenders in my first generation. I'm just an impatient little brat! Next month is my Bday, so I could consider as my "Happy B Day to me Present". Please keep me posted!
big_smile.png
Thank you!

Uh-oh, now I will be checking the forum even more compulsively
wink.png
Thank you for the heads up!

Only one of my split lavs is laying right now
sad.png
and she is free ranging with the rest of the flock..so she won't have pure eggs. I just put a light in over the weekend to hopefully encourage the slackers. I will seperate them into breeding pens this week some time. Anyways its way too cold here to ship safely
sad.png

They are stinkers aren't they? I have my incubator up and running, andmy temp and humidity are spot on! I am having a 100% hatch rate right now with my staggered hatches, what do you want to bet when I get my hands on some eggs that I really want my hatch rate plummets?
roll.png

Keep me posted on your girls
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom