WTB: LF Ameraucana Split Lav Eggs, or Pullet

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FLF, Nov 25, 2009.

1. FLF

FLF Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    I am just getting into the Lavender variety and am impatient, lol. Was wondering if anyone had LF Ameraucana Split Lavender or Lavender hatching eggs for sale? Or a Split Lavender pullet (which I know is about the same as asking for a lottery ticket with all winning numbers). Please email with availablity and prices to 16051. Thanks!

2. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    I will have some split pullets available in a month or so if you want to wait.

3. FLF

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    Wooohh.... that woul be really nice! I have that Lav rooster I just got (who is a doll baby) and three black pullets. They will give me splits, but I'd like a shot at getting some lavenders in my first generation. I'm just an impatient little brat! Next month is my Bday, so I could consider as my "Happy B Day to me Present". Please keep me posted! [​IMG] Thank you!

4. chicken stalker

chicken stalker TOS Rocks!

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    I will also have lavs and splits in about a month. I usually do a test hatch first so keep an eye out for those freebie eggs.

5. FLF

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    Uh-oh, now I will be checking the forum even more compulsively [​IMG] Thank you for the heads up!

6. FLF

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    Still looking [​IMG] Anyone?

7. chicken stalker

chicken stalker TOS Rocks!

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    Only one of my split lavs is laying right now [​IMG] and she is free ranging with the rest of the flock..so she won't have pure eggs. I just put a light in over the weekend to hopefully encourage the slackers. I will seperate them into breeding pens this week some time. Anyways its way too cold here to ship safely [​IMG].

8. FLF

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    They are stinkers aren't they? I have my incubator up and running, andmy temp and humidity are spot on! I am having a 100% hatch rate right now with my staggered hatches, what do you want to bet when I get my hands on some eggs that I really want my hatch rate plummets? [​IMG]

Keep me posted on your girls [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by