WTB: LF Buff or Dark Brahma hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Fowl Visions, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Fowl Visions

Fowl Visions Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    Keystone Heights, FL
    I am in search of fertile LF Brahma hatching eggs, Buff or Dark. I seem to find the Light frequently but no success on the other varieties.

If you have any available, please PM me with asking price.

Thanks in advance!

2. wdc1952

wdc1952 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 2, 2009
    Kearney, Missouri
    Have you looked on ebay hatching eggs site? I know that there has been several offering of both Darks and Buffs earlier this year. I have not been on the site for several months. There is another site called eggbid.com - but you have to have a paid email account in other words they will not accept any of the free email accounts on the web.

I have large and bantam darks. The large fowl are not laying and the bantams just started again, but I have separated my pens for a couple of months.

If interested at a later date, let me know.

3. Fowl Visions

Fowl Visions Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    Keystone Heights, FL
    Quote:I check both sites frequently. This time of year most peoples birds have slowed down so it is rare to find any eggs and if I do they usually go very high, especially on Ebay. If I thought I was getting show quality eggs I wouldn't mind paying but for eggs listed on ebay they are usually just production type birds.

Anyway, I PM'd you and hope to get eggs from you in the future.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by