WTB LF Cochin Hatching Eggs in Western Washington

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Chubby Chicken, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Chubby Chicken

Chubby Chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

I would like to buy LF Cochin hatching eggs around March 1st. I can drive 200 miles or so, round trip, to avoid the post office. I have the small Brinsea incubator, so I can fit 8 huge eggs.

Thanks, Trish

2. Chubby Chicken

For those concerned strangers that are worried for me, that they don't lay many eggs, rest assured. I want them because they are beautiful.

3. Chicks4MyFamily

Chicks4MyFamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Valley City, OH
    We have LF Barred Cochin hatching eggs for sale if you are interested. Unfortunately, we are located in NE Ohio and would have to ship the eggs. Shipping runs at $13 (for dozen or less) $2/additional for heat pack if wanted. 6 LF Barred Cochin hatching eggs $12 (pre-Spring pricing)! These birds are absolutely stunning! If you want additional info please let me know :) I can send pictures of parent stock and some nice chicks we just hatched out

4. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    You may want to come to the Western Washington Feather Fanciers show, that is going to held on March 17th. I am located in Enumclaw, and I would be willing to share the ride to the show.

5. Chubby Chicken

I think I am going to join Feather Fanciers to support shows, but I don't think I'll ever show.

Sharing the ride might be possible, I have to see if my friend wants to come, and she has a foldable wheelchair, then I think she has to bring her car, depending on the wheelchair she brings.

6. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I might be able to bring you some LF GLC hatching eggs, if you make to to Monroe. :)

7. Chubby Chicken

Do they have a big huge round butt? Mainly, I'm after a chicken that looks just like me.

8. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

You can see photos of them on my website. And yes...they're not show-quality cochins (I've never seen a LF GLC Show-quality bird)--but they are not hatchery stock and have good color.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by