WTB LF Lavender Ameraucan Rooster 4-12 months old

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by blackbirds13, Nov 6, 2011.

1. blackbirds13

blackbirds13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2010
    Southern New Hampshire
    I am thinking about obtaining a LF Lavender Ameraucana rooster. Will need shipped to NH. I would like as nice a rooster as possible so not looking for a guy with a lot of faults. Will need to be good size, young cockerel with pea comb and good color - I do not want an older bird please. Since I cannot verify egg color I am hoping for a boy out of a blue egg and hopefully proven fertile if able. I know shipping is costly but willing to pay for that and a reasonable price for the bird depending on quality - say $20 to $40, if you think the bird is worth more I am open to hearing why. Paypal transaction please. Thanks [​IMG]

2. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    I'll shoot some pics today. I've got great egg color and lots of lavs hanging around.

3. blackbirds13

blackbirds13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2010
    Southern New Hampshire
    please do, I am looking forward to seeing them.
    Thanks, Maria.

4. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    I've only got two I would consider selling for breeding purposes. The rest will be sold as meat.

They aren't in great shape, but here they are:

[​IMG]

This guy is nice a big bodied, a bit of off color in the saddles, but overall a nice shade of lavender. The muff and beard have been picked on this guy. Most of my males had enormous muffs and beards this year.

[​IMG]

This is the better bird, he has a tiny bit of off color in the saddles, but the overall lavender is nice and even with the correct shade. (not pewter looking) He has a good muff and beard and nice comb. The eyes are a bit light, but on most of these birds they all are so far. It's something to keep working on.

Both of these birds have not fully matured and will feather in better once seperated out into a smaller group.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by