WTB: looking for maran pullet/chicks or hatching eggs in GA or AL!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mudpaw, Jun 18, 2010.

1. mudpaw

mudpaw Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2009
    West Point, GA
    I'm looking for a maran pullet (chicks or hatching eggs also wanted!!) or two somewhere in the state of Georgia or Alabama. My every attempt to even get maran chicks or hatching eggs seems to fail (I want eggs I can pick up-not have shipped). Color/variety doesn't matter (I only want those lovely eggs <3) I'm in Cental GA (West Point, GA) Thanks you in advance!!!

2. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    PM bargain, she's in Bowdon Ga. She has some nice black copper marans. Not sure what she has available right now.

3. princess of poultry

princess of poultry New Egg

May 9, 2010
    i am in buena vista, i have 3 to 4 month old pure breed featherlegged black coppers.

4. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby &amp; farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    We've been blessed with some lovely french black copper marans eggs......I'll be glad to help you with hatching eggs. Please let me know what and when you may need them...

You are not too far for a drive from us. We're off I-20 w. side of Georgia....I'm guessing about an hour drive from you.

Here's a posting with feedback regarding our eggs.......etc.
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=342207

We will continue to be offering these eggs and have been very pleased with their egg color and our flock. Have a blessed day and thanks. Nancy

5. PaintedGemsRanch

PaintedGemsRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2009
    Hamilton, Georgia
    Hey girl! I have pure Cuckoo Marans! Let me know!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by