WTB: MALE Buff Orpington Chicks - East Texas

If we come and get them (i have to talk to my husband about this), we will probably take home only two, one for me and one for my friend. Will it be o.k. for us to come and check them all out and pick them out, or do we need to decide ahead of time and meet her/you somewhere?

We can bring something to cover our feet with or wear freshly washed shoes that weren't worn with our chickens.

BTW, it will be neat to meet a fellow-Texas byc-er.

Also, you said they were a "few" months old. Can you find out their actual age for us? Or something really close? That will help us plan.

Hey Punkin-they said it would be fine for ya'll to come to their house to pick out the birds. Just let me know the nigt before so they can separate the Orps out from the others.

Quote:
Great! Any chance of getting pictures and finding out their ages tonight? The pictures might be the maker or breaker on whether we come.

I'm so sorry-I can't get them tonight. I asked her to call me when she could help me get them and she never called me back this evening. When had you thought about coming? I can try to get her to help tomorrow morning.

Quote:
Well, we have to do some schedule coordinating, so we haven't really worked out a plan for that yet. We would want to come in the daytime and on a week day if that is possible.

Can you tell me what city you are in, so we can get a better map?

ok would some one post some pics, now i want to see them,how about it pumpkin?

Quote:
i wish i could help you. i'm eager to see them too. i'm hoping tomorrow will yield beautiful bo roo pics.
smile.png

Sent the pics to your email. Let me know if you need me to download them on here!

Back
Top Bottom