WTB: MALE Buff Orpington Chicks - East Texas

PunkinPeep

Songster
10 Years
Mar 31, 2009
SouthEast Texas
I'm looking for 2 or 3 male buff orpington chicks, which seem to be very hard to come by.

Will travel to Walker, Montgomery, San Jacinto, Liberty counties - and maybe some other nearby counties i haven't though of.

to bad you are so far away! uhhh!! I have some show quality orps chicks that are about a month old.
I hope you find some!
smile.png

tsa

I have a friend with some extra BO chicks, but they are a few months old. Any interest? We're in Hardin County.

Quote:
I will probably be interested as soon as i figure out where Hardin Co. is.
hmm.png

Does she have any indication of gender yet?

Quote:
I will probably be interested as soon as i figure out where Hardin Co. is.
hmm.png

Does she have any indication of gender yet?

More questions, so you can answer all at once if possible.

How much is she charging?

Why is she getting rid of them?

Are we sure there are boys?

I've been talking to my friend who also wants a b.o. rooster, and we're interested if the deal is right. It will be a long drive for us, so the deal has to be there.
smile.png

She knows they are roosters because they are crowing
big_smile.png
-I can hear them down here!
She is getting rid of them because I suckered her into rescuing these poor guys from a brooder at the feed store(they had bad pasty butt) and she ended up with 5 of 6 being roosters.
She has 4 she would sell for $5 a piece.
Just let me know!

No problem-she said to tell you they are beautiful and she wants you to come get them! LOL
I was going to go get a pic, but she has 2 VERY aggressive roosters that I cannot turn my back on to take pictures so I have to wait until she is available(she takes care of her grandbaby).

Back
Top Bottom