WTB Marans,Welsummer and Ameraucana AKA Easter Eggers Missouri

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pdsavage, Mar 27, 2008.

1. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    Looking to buy Marans,Welsummer and Ameraucana AKA Easter Eggers or Arucana day old chicks or older at a resionable price.Need to have all 3 kinds unless you ship day olds.As i can't be driving all over.Pick ups in Missouri only i wont drive out of State unless your close to the Iowa border.Need only 10 total,if i cant find any by April 4th ill see if the small animal sale at the livestock auction has any on April 5th.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2008
  2. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    The only person on here I know who ships and has any of those breeds is Mergmet ( Margaret ). She has Cuckoo Marans and does ship chicks. Her website is www.endlessfarm.net

3. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    Thank you ill look and see what she has.

4. AussieSharon

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    oops she has Ameraucanas too

5. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    well that wont work have to order 20 or more and i only need 10..well looks like ill have to wait for small animal sale April 5th in Tina Mo...

6. AussieSharon

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    Try Ideal hatchery. They are a sponsor of BYC and don't have a minimum number of chicks you have to order.

7. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    Ideal is sold out untill May On those 3 except males *sigh*Guess the stars are not in my favor.Good way to keep me in check from getting to many.

8. AussieSharon

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    You could always incubate some. That is what I'm doing right now ( tomorrow is day 18 ) Mothergoose has lovely eggs that she ships.

9. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    LOL if i get into incubating then its all over for me...Ill be up till 3 am looking for the next fix(New hatching eggs).I can see it now incubaters in every room chicks running amuck....I have to stick with my 25 limit i set for my self as i have 15 now im only allowed 10 more.I must stay in control i wont give into temptation......

10. jmk3482

jmk3482 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 30, 2007
    Troy, MO
    If you're willing to pay a little extra, you can buy from www.mypetchicken.com.

But their chick ordering is down right now because they were swamped with orders. It should be back up in a week or so.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by