1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB Mille Fleur D'Uccles chicks or hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Jloeffler, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Jloeffler

Jloeffler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2011
    Northeast NC
    I am interested in buying some Mille Fleur D'Uccle chicks or eggs. Please PM me if you think you can help. Thank you.

2. Jloeffler

Jul 22, 2011
    Northeast NC
    Thanks for the advice I've received so far. Still looking for someone with chicks to sell.

3. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
  4. Jloeffler

Jul 22, 2011
    Northeast NC
    Thanks, Shelleyd! I posted there first but haven't gotten a reply on that thread yet... Seemed like a good idea to me too! Thanks for the idea!

5. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Look through the thread and send PM's to people who breed them. In threads like that, egg request posts often get overlooked/ignored.

6. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    You might want to try wwmicasa1, I haven't seen her on here for a while but she has beautiful d'uccles and does ship birds. I don't know if she would ship any this time of year but most people who do ship live birds start back up shipping in September or October.

One of her past auctions: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=505784

7. amyw1966

amyw1966 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 10, 2011
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    If you find any Mille's, if you wouldn't mind sharing where you find them. I too are looking for a few.

Thanks
    Amy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by