1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB mottled bantam cochin

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by xyresicchick, Nov 17, 2010.

1. xyresicchick

xyresicchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    looking for blue/splash (or even buff) mottled cochins... looking to buy a rooster or a breeding pair (or eggs- spring only)

mostly i just want a mottled boyfriend for my new bantam mille fleur pullet. she is 8 months old. i think mottled blue would make a fun stud for all of my bantam pullets. i have 1 columbian pullet, 2 brown red frizzle pullets, and one red/buff(?) pullet.

might take a black if it has recessive blue.

looking for good mottling. please post photos if you have one/some you are looking to rehome or sell (as well as your price+shipping price)... or pm me with a link. whatever [​IMG]

2. bantyman

bantyman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2008
    Blue Ridge GA
    I have 3 black mottled x millie cochin cross cockerals I will be looking to rehome 2 of them after I decide which one to keep How does $5 plus shipping sound ? They arent very old so it will most likely be this Spring when I start to decide They are from a Jamie Matts hen and one of my own millie roos The hens from this cross are fantastic so I have good hopes for the roos Interested?

Mike [​IMG]

3. xyresicchick

xyresicchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    Yes perhaps! Do you have photos of them/their parents? Where are you located?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by