WTB - My wish list! (UPDATE: full 'bator achieved!!)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by simplyscrambled, May 4, 2009.

1. simplyscrambled

simplyscrambled Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    I ordered a 1588 from homeandbarnbasics.com, and it's not here yet, so I don't know when I'll be able to start the eggs, but I thought I'd see who just might have my dream assortment!

My priority is as pets and colorful eggs. I just have one adopted old hen that no longer lays, and 2 feed store EE that give me a pale brownish green eggs. Then I came here and saw all kinds of chickens and eggs I never knew existed! I'm also hoping for someone that lives close, so maybe I can even pick them up if it's within an hour or so from Davis, CA, and increase my chances for hatching.

I'm hoping for an assortment of Black Copper Maran, Welsummer, EE with clear blue eggs, and frizzle blue Cochin. At least 4 of each kind, and hope for a successful hatch and some hens. I can't have a rooster [​IMG], which is a bummer, because they are such gorgeous birds!!

Thanks in advance,

Diana

Last edited: May 7, 2009
  2. gamebirdsonly

gamebirdsonly Overrun With Chickens

Mar 5, 2007
    UTAH
    I have Welsummers

3. simplyscrambled

Mar 29, 2009
    Thanks for the response, gamebirdsonly! I've seen your dark eggs, and they look great. I'm just hoping to save on shipping, and and simplify timing and kind of putting it out there if one seller might have 2 or 3 on my wish list and sell me an assortment~

4. ILOVEFRIZZLES

ILOVEFRIZZLES Red Roof Hens

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    I have Easter Eggers And Standard Frizzle Cochins black and Barred sorry no blue

Last edited: May 4, 2009
  5. simplyscrambled

Mar 29, 2009
    Black Frizzles are stunning too...do you have pics posted anywhere of your EE eggs?

6. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Hi, I have Black Copper Maran, Welsummer, EE with clear blue eggs.

Here's a pic of the Black Copper Marans (Feathered feet- BCM - Wade Jean Line)

[​IMG]

Also a photo of our pretty blue egg (the photo doesn't do these blue eggs justice (the egg is on the far right).

[​IMG]
    Please let me know if you are interested by pm'ing me. Many thanks and have a blessed day.

Last edited: May 7, 2009
  7. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
  8. simplyscrambled

Mar 29, 2009
    Thanks everyone, I think I'm set for now! I should have a full incubator in a couple of weeks!

If only I had room for more chickens!! If my hatch isn't successful, and business picks up, I'll be trying again!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by