WTB Naked Neck Turkens & Horizon Shipping box

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by japbantams2011, Oct 22, 2011.

1. japbantams2011

japbantams2011 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2011
    Kentucky
    I'm looking to buy some Naked Neck Turkens good quality that are bantam size, and if anyone has any standard size specifically a black mottled, blue, or any other rare color would be interested in. If someone has some hatching eggs right now would be willing to buy some of them also. And also looking to buy at least 1 maybe more new or gently used horizon chicken shipping box in good condition with biofilters for a reasonable price with priority mail shipping. My supplier is currently out of boxes.

2. msheets

msheets Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2010
    Hurricane, WV
    I have 18 Turken eggs in the bator now that were just put in today that you can buy cheap once they hatch. I don't know where you are in Kentucky but I live about 20 minutes from the KY boarder.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2011
  3. Nava

Nava I Got The Naked Neck Blues

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    look at my page for pics of my NN's I have Black,Blue,and Splash.

I sell day old chicks.

thanks Nava.

4. japbantams2011

Apr 25, 2011
    Kentucky
    Nava I absolutely love the picts of your naked necks especially the blue mottled ones. How much do you sell eggs and chicks for?
    Msheets I'm located in leitchfield, KY. How much will you be asking for your naked neck chicks? And could you ship?
    Look forward to hearing from both of you.

~Tammy~

5. japbantams2011

Apr 25, 2011
    Kentucky
    My 2 broody hens decided to quit setting so won't be able to get any eggs from anyone right now but still interested in chicks or grown birds, and still looking for a horizon box new or used if anyone happens to have one they'd sell.

6. msheets

May 13, 2010
    Hurricane, WV
    I sell them for $2 each & I have shipped day old chicks before so it's not a problem for me to do so. I forgot the address but there's a website that sells day old chick shipping boxes very cheap ($4-/+) so I could order one then when the chicks hatch if you were still wanting them I could just add the box price to the actual shipping cost. I have 18 eggs due in a little over 2 weeks so plenty of time for me to order a box (=

7. msheets

May 13, 2010
    Hurricane, WV
    The shipping box for up to 25 chicks is $3.32 at Meyer hatchery but there's always a catch, shipping for one box is $9.80 but I wouldn't charge you for the shipping because I need to order more than one anyway. If most of the turkens hatched though it might be worth that to you. I'd only charge you the exact amount that it costs me as I don't charge for gas & all that, I run everywhere all day long anyway lol. Let me know if you're interested & you will have first pick when they hatch & there's no obligation, if you decide you don't want them I'll just ask the next person on the list (=

Also you're only 4 hours from me

Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
  8. porkchop48

porkchop48 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Malta, OH
    OMG Naked necks... I so want some [​IMG]

They are next on my list.

9. Nava

Nava I Got The Naked Neck Blues

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    Quote:day old chicks are $2.50 each plus shipping.

I also have extra shipping boxes 25 count let me know.

thanks.

Nava

10. japbantams2011

Apr 25, 2011
    Kentucky
    Sorry just getting back to everyone from my old post I found a place that sells LF Turken chicks that are blue, black, splash, brown, and lemon blue for $2.50 each with shipping included to my area so think I will go that route, but Nava I would like to get a few from you would love to have those colors like the colors you have in your flock how much would shipping be to my area 42754?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by