WTB Naked Neck, Turkens... Not yet though. 3 wks from now.(WI)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickeypoo, Apr 10, 2009.

1. chickeypoo

chickeypoo The Enabler

Feb 4, 2007
    Wisconsin
    I am looking for Turkens. I'm not interested in the buffs... i have some of those of my own. and that's all i have ever had. So, if anyone has any other colors. Let me know. hopefully i can afford them haha. i really like the black and white.. but im not too picky(other than buff lol)

Thanks much
    Sue

2. peckndirt

peckndirt Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2009
    North Carolina
    eggbid has some . someone on there had blue!

3. jmhappycowboy

jmhappycowboy The Egg Wrangler

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    I would be the guilty party with the blue turkens on Eggbid. I should have plenty of eggs available in 3 weeks if your interested just be aware that I used a Blue Orpington rooster to get my Blue turkens so you will get the occasional fully feathered chick and they are still throwing the occasional buff or red chick. Most chicks are Blue and Black with a few Splashes but have gotten a few buff, and red but my buff now has lots of blue in its feathering also. I will try and take pics of it and post tomorrow.

Here is a link to my adult birds.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=121527

Let mem know if your interested.

4. chickeypoo

chickeypoo The Enabler

Feb 4, 2007
    Wisconsin
    id totally be interested. They are awesome! Ill be pming you in a few weeks:)

Sue

5. jmhappycowboy

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    This is what my color my buff and red chicks are at this stage of feathering out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    And a Splash
    [​IMG]

6. roosterrescue

roosterrescue Out Of The Brooder

Jan 14, 2007
    rainier washington
    I will have a limited amount of bantam ones.. checking hatch rate then I will let you know if interested in bantam ones..

would have to sell in 6 about at a time..
    Tracey

7. chickeypoo

chickeypoo The Enabler

Feb 4, 2007
    Wisconsin
    OMG i just love them. i can't wait to get some from you. I'd be so happy:) so much prettier than just buff haha. the hatchery my local store gets them from has a pic of a darker feathered rooster(like black sheen type) and i have never gotten any type of turken that is that color lol. and ive order 30+ from there.. so yeah. im waiting till close to hatch day and ill be pming you jmhappycowboy

Thanks So much
    Sue

8. jmhappycowboy

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    Sue just let me know when you get ready for them and I will save them up for you. I have 12 hens and they are laying everyday and have been since December so for layers in my opinion you can't beat these girls. And that pretty Blue color doesn't hurt a thing either. LOL

Thanks
    James

9. chickeypoo

chickeypoo The Enabler

Feb 4, 2007
    Wisconsin
    just a bump.. to see if anyone else has any:)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by