WTB Naked Neck Turkens standard and bantam size & Japanese bantams

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by japbantams2011, Oct 26, 2011.

1. japbantams2011

japbantams2011 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2011
    Kentucky
    Had 2 people on here tell me they had some chicks that they would sell me but never have gotten back to me. I want bantam and standard size chicks, juvies or adults if anyone is seriously interested in selling some please PM me on here with prices would love to have the blue, splash, and barred colors. And looking to see if anyone on here has any Japanese bantams for sale that are of good quality short legs any odd colors or nice quality ones of any color that are reasonably priced. If someone is close would prefer to pickup these birds I live in leitchfield, KY 42754 but if someone has any of these birds that live farther away I would need them to be shipped. Look forward to hearing from serious sellers...
    If anyone has any mixed up chicks I might also be interested in some depending on the colors and what they look like.

2. msheets

msheets Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2010
    Hurricane, WV
    Have you checked your old post lately? Both of us answered you I believe either the 25th or 26th, just let me know (=

Also I candled tonight & 16 out of 18 are developing, pretty good for shipped eggs!

3. msheets

msheets Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2010
    Hurricane, WV
    Yep, I just checked your old post & we both replied on the 26th. If you're still interested just let me know & I'll put your name on my list. My Turken's hatch date is November 13th but I'm sure you know how that goes, sometimes early & sometimes late lol.

Also I live barely 4 hours from you so it's possible we could meet up if that's not too far from you, I could probably drive atleast an hour to meet ya. I don't think you read my post on your other thread but they're $2 each & the shipping box is $3.32 from Meyer hatchery that I could order on time before they hatch. If you wanted to meet instead of ship the chicks would be $2.50 instead.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by