WTB - Nankin or D'Uccle Bantam

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by MRNpoultry, Mar 3, 2009.

1. MRNpoultry

MRNpoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2008
    Gibsonville, NC
    Hey,

I am looking for these two breeds. I ain't sure which I want yet, so if you have hatching eggs for sale of either of these please post that you have them and if you can some pictures. I will pm you when I want to buy some, should be sometime this or next week.

Thanks
    Matt

2. Lund121671

Lund121671 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Wisconsin
    I have Nankin's. They are from Maryann Hartley (she has bred and won many awards with her Nankins) I will Have a doz + to ship out next week if interested. Let me know. I will try and include a photo of some of ours. Give me a call 608-455-2318 or email to [email protected] This works better (I don't log on a bunch) Thanks, Terry Send me over your email and I will attach and send a photo that way. Having no luck here (Sorry)

3. MRNpoultry

MRNpoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2008
    Gibsonville, NC
    Sent you my email. What is the price for a dozen?

4. bantamman13

bantamman13 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2008
    Don't mean to butt in on a post but I would be very interested in some of the Nankin eggs also.
    Sent a pm

5. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    I have mille fleur D'uccle eggs ready for shipment tomorrow morning. I can throw in extras. It's 20.00 (shipping included in that price) for eight plus...will most likely be over a dozen. Ialso have a bantam cochin egg or two I could throw in.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by